Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catch up - Learn Something New

Better late then never...


I recorded what I learn in my journal I just didn't blog...I just wanted to finish my posts so here goes...

#12- I need to keep on top of my health and where I keep my medicine. I keep misplacing them...If I keep them in the same place I would not have this problem.

#13- How not to take over when helping my daughter with her craft projects.

#14 - when do you stop being used...when can you say you know you are being used...

#15 - I really want a puppy but I know I wouldn't give it the care it deserves...don't you hate being a grown up sometimes?

#16 - No matter what... you are never appreciated the way YOU...think you should be!

#17 - I always fell better after swimming... I really shouldn't miss swim class.

18 - Procastination is killing me and it's gonna cost me in the end!
#19 – Stop staying up so late… I always pay for it the next day.

#20 – Money can’t beat friends…. I had a ball watching kickball…I don’t like kids… but I lovelittle Miss Kenzie.

#21 – Sometimes NICE is not the way to be…do what’s best for you first.

#22 – Things I really Love…all of my family…all of my friends….Crafting… some… I just don’t LIKE!

#23 – I love being my age 40…wouldn’t trade it to be young again.

#24 – I need to get in better physical shape…I should try…bike riding…the gym and some weights…something new.

#25 - Sometimes giving a person your last is a good thing… especially if they have nothing.

#26 – Just going thru the motions @ school I really need to recommit myself to my studies.

#27 – Had a great time @ IBEW picnic…sometimes I miss working…I really miss my co-workers.

#28 – I’m very angry today but I got myself in to this situation, knowing not to trust a snake… they bite.

#29 – Attended class @ Church …How to hear GOD’s voice…I heard him…really cool…didn’t like everything he said …but are really gonna argue with GOD?

#30 – I found peace lately… GOD said I don’t have to deal with drama… just because we are family.

These are the things I learned new about myself in the month of September…what did you learn?




1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

This was really insightful thanks for sharing!