Monday, November 8, 2010

Sew Sister Sew

I started sewing again last year. If your interested in sewing here are some cool books...


I'm really into sewing purses, so you know what your getting for Christmas...It may have something in it too....


I made these using fat quarter bundles from Joannes for $9.99 less 40% off...4 fat quarters made 4 little wallets and I traded scraps from a friend to get a different design.


The pattern call for a snap but, I used velcro, I didn't want to hand sew them or use the expensive ones they cost as much as the material, and I was told the large snaps could ruin your credit cards, but for the grown ups I'll use the small magnetic snaps..it's nicer.


I'm making a bunch of these in different sizes... Just increase size on your printer...a quick and easy gift....
I love this bag, I want one for myself but I promised myself to make gifts FIRST... I'm really trying hard to keep my word.



My first Purse... for a friend she picked out her fabric...

No comments: