Monday, March 26, 2012

Fit 4 summer Fit 4 Life Fitness Challenge


I putting myself on blast...what does this mean? I'm publicly saying I need to loose fifty pounds that I have gained this winter from seating in an a office all day and not exercising regularly.
So my Team Beachbody crazed friend started a challenge and I have accepted. I kinda thinking I must be crazy. I'm already participating in the Move More Eat Well workshop with Cathy Zielske. I know my friend will call me out, knock on my door it's no hiding from her. In my defense i'm not doing PX90 or insanity, as I have RA so i'm going with Body Gospel which has slower pace. As explained to me I will have to check-in every day with my exercise and meal plan. This will be the hard part for me I never post consistently. The prize will be losing fifty pounds and femme fatale Dog tags... I'm up for this Challenge...

No comments: