Thursday, May 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!



It's My 38th year on this Earth. I'm truly BLESSED, my family and friends asked what I wanted, and honestly I have everything I want and need. Loving family, great friends, a career that challenges me and allow me never to be bored, pays great and gives me the choice to pick and choose when and where I want to work.

As a teenager I dreamed of peace of mind, A good job that allowed me to buy a home, have a nice car, go on vacation once a year, and be able buy things I would wanted. Last but not lest lose a 100 pounds. I've done everything except lose 100 pounds. not bad for 38. Guess I should up with a few more dreams!!




My sister Bonita and I went furniture shopping, I'm looking for a new sectional for my family room. I'd been sick for about a week, so it was nice to leave the house other than for work. It also felt nice to put on real clothes. One of the hazards of being a Electrician, you always look like a construction worker

No comments: