Sunday, May 4, 2008

Maklikai's Birthday Part 2



Malikai's Birthday party THE BOMB! I've never had so much fun at a five year old party, I talked about the party till I fell asleep. Actually my old man said "please go to sleep", so I did. Malikai had a balloonist and she also face painted. I'm kinda silly so I kept asking her to make me a red BMW with grey interior.LOL. She made so cool stuff with her balloons, the face painting was not shabby either. Her name is Corina and Shes a graduate of a clown University. Betcha didn't know that! Malikai also had a pinata from hell. The little ones couldn't get it open, so we got help from the big kids.

I must be getting older because I don't think I could have had so much fun at this party 10 years ago. Or may be I have realized that the little things truly count and seize each day as it happens!

Thanks Malikai for such a wonderful day!















No comments: