Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cool Finds

This is for the Families with young childern, SAHM and or Home Schoolers....





So I'm surfing the net and I come across this site that offers a themed monthly activity guide with recipes, experiments and a recommended reading list for children ages 3-12. My kids are all over 12 years old, but I love idea. So if you are a family with young childern, SAHM or Home school your kids the Book of Days maybe a helpful resource of great activities for your children. I think it could make a great gift also, you could also include one of the books on the reading list.

There blog is pretty cool too.

P.S. I downloaded a copy to review and I think I'll give a gift to someone special and see how she likes it. I'll let you know the out come.

















No comments: