Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cool Finds April 19th

Hello everyone,

My cool site for today is Brownie Scraps its a digital website. Brownie scraps has a forum, gallery, a store and a blog. Unlike other digi sites brownie scraps gallery has no rules about posting layouts with other designers kits and encourage you to post links to designer stores. I have been looking for ONE PLACE for all my layouts. I joined yesterday and posted my introduction today. Everyone has been super nice and they are a very active site with many challenges(over 10). I have never tired to speed scrap but I plan to try it. If your thinking about starting to design kits you may want to try there Six Week Designer Challenge! The site store is small but if you are like me you enjoy variety so that's not a problem. Any way check them out!


No comments: