Monday, April 6, 2009

Missing in action March

March was a busy and crazy month. It was hard to do everything so my blog was odd man out. I decided to just give a glimpse of what was going on in March.

I still have a job. Du bi world and MGM made there payments. Safe for a few more weeks.


My workers comp. finally approved Physical Therapy, did that 3x a week for two weeks. My knee feels 60 % better.

Just everyday stuff


Sometimes you just have to love yourself. I saw a man selling flowers on the side of the road so I bought ME some!




My brother-in- laws TV remote. I giggle every time I see it.
Its HUGE!




Home Improvement family style.


We added ceiling boxes for a light and fan in the kids room.







HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!
My dad came to Las Vegas and we celebrated his 74Th birthday









BBQ in the Park
The first warm weekend. All you need is good friends, food and fun.
































No comments: