Thursday, November 5, 2009

COMING SOON THE HOLIDAY CRAZE!

I always wanted to have my blog festive for the holidays. So this year I'm all in. After my injury I'm learning to see things much different. Little things mean so much more to me now. Not to mention I have more free time.



So speaking of the holidays... I thought I would kick it off with a few cool finds...

For holiday planning...



Simplify 101 has a great workshop...

GET ORGANIZED FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I'm signed up for this workshop and have downloaded the first lesson which has a great to-do lists which are made up as a planner to be used for many years to come. After the holiday there will be organizing tip for storage. We all need help with that.



Big picture scrapbooking.com just finished cut the crazy out of Christmas but... you can still buy the planner at adornitscrapbook.com

This planner was fun to make and I will use it again. I also give it as my first Christmas gift of the year to my friend Quel she is crazy for christmas like me so I knew she needed it.



If you are wanting to journal and or scrapbook your Christmas holidays try...



Journal your Christmas at Shimelle.com

I took this class last year. You are given a prompt to journal, holiday photo ideas and scrapbook layout ideas everyday December1st through January6th.



or



December Daliy 2009 atAli Edwards blog.

With Ali you prepare your scrapbook in advance and each day you journal the happening of the day and add pictures & etc... (anything you want to remember) .



Suggestion you really want to start this early so you won't get behind with the construction of it and have to play catch up. THAT IS NO FUN! I did that last year very stressful.

This year I started when she started now I'm finished all I have to do is journal and finishing touches. I kept it super simple.



I do December Daily and Journal your Christmas together.



If your money is funny or you just like FREE try...



Holidays in Hand with Jessica Spague

I have not taken this class but if it is anything like her Stories at Hand class it's something not to be missed.



I hope this gives you ideas of how to keep your holidays simple, stressfree, journaled and creative.



No comments: