Saturday, November 28, 2009

STILL THANKFUL




















I didn't post on Thanksgiving day but the family had a laid back day. I spoke with alot of friends and family. We ate dinner about 7Pm my daughter inform me that was early this year. we all stated what we were gratefull for this past year and we watched a movie together.



Friday was another kick back day worked on my Christmas presents. here a little look.





Today I hope to start up Christmas decorations and visit my sister later she is getting new babes. I"ll post later.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I looked at that picture and thought "thank goodness I'm not the only one in the world that still has pumpkins"! I didn't want Thanksgiving to feel cheated even though it's almost December!

Georgina said...

Cute decoration. Looking forward to seeing your JYC pages