Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Well its 3:oopm I have not done a dog gone thing but surf the net. I did find some really cool Etsy shops if you are into fabrics.

Riley Blake- Just Dreamy
Owls and More from the Timless Treasures collection

Riley Blake -All Star

Michael Miller's Lava collection



and My favorite Heather Baliey's Nicey Jane collection all 40.

FABRICBYTHEYARD
Piper's Girls

Fabricworm also has a web store as well as a brick and mortar which I plan to visit the next time I'm California. As you can tell this was my favorite. The owner even has a cute video too.







The Blog lead me here to The long thread which has more cool Christmas stuff...100 Holiday Crafts


Well its time to start dinner hoped you enjoyed your weekend and started on your Christmas Crafts.

No comments: