Sunday, July 25, 2010

I've been SEW-RIGHT this Month!!!

Wow I started Taking sewing classes and it has really inspired me to finish my items not just to start something. Thanks..Donna my instructor. She started us with pot holders then, an apron after that we can sew what ever we want, I'm working on sofa pillows for my new sofa. I also started a baby quilt and matching bibs for a friend and FINISHED IT YEAH!! All in one week.


My first pot holders sewn

I still want to put a pocket for her art supplies but Joann Fabric is out bias tape ERRRR!

This is a Moda bake shop recipe found here
and the truck template here


The baby bib pattern I found here

I just like the pretty wrapping paper for my friends baby shower.


This is a curtain panel from bed, bath, and beyond. I will make two sofa pills and a valance for my kitchen window












1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I just love the bibs they are adorable!!!