Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Fun

Summer has such high expectations... kids thinks they are free do whatever..not! Parents think that summer holds great chances to bond with there kids... only if your kids are not teenagers... they may not want to spend time with you. So what's a mom to do? Find something to hold their attention.

So far we have.....
gone to the library every week
played with Lego's
watched Willy Wonka the play
saw the Jabbawockeez @ the MGM

Mountain Ranch State Park its about 10 -15 degrees cooler its in the Red Rock area. The sitting was good not a bad seat. You could see and hear play, it was great!
Me and my daughter Chantel


Jabbaworkeez's- a dance crew from the Randy Jackson's show the best dance crew. They really kept you interested. I thought I'd get bored. Great show, worth every penny.


My KUL son Jarron with his JABBAWOCKEEZ shirt.
I have Pictures of us playing Lego's but if I posted them I may be disowned... sorry!
Hope you are making memories with your family too....

No comments: