Friday, August 20, 2010

Doing to much... maybe?

Hanging out at my favorite online scrapbooking website bigpicturescrapbooking.com
Working on my art skills with Claudine!

Big Picture Scrapbooking
Waiting to get started with Donna making some fab fabric creations

Big Picture Scrapbooking


I love Shimelle her classes are really afordable and she encourages you to use what you have.

until now I always had to buy...But thanks to the economy I will use what I have.





I have already started on my journal your Christmas album with Shimelle/ December daily album with Ali Edwards this holiday season is going to be STRESS FREE. I know its early to start thinking about Christmas but I always want to do to much and than I'm upset I didn't finish everything I started.


Last but not lest I'm starting a craft club with a few of my friends. We all like to make stuff but there is not really a place that offers a variety of crafts at one place... cards, scrapbooking, sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting, jewelry making, gardening, home decor, gift giving, party planning ideas and cooking... that's a lot, but every month we will make a couple of things that we see online or in books that look interesting.


I guess being super busy with multiple projects is the gemini in me! I just want to finish what I start. I'll keep you updated on my progress.


No comments: