Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What have you learned today?




Starts tomorrow... I feel I always learn something new but not everyday...so this may be a challenge. I also believe this is my year to grow as a person, get my sense of peace back. Since my accident I have been in alot of pain, very stressed, depressed, did I mention stressed. My life is changing for the better although a few months ago I would have argued that point. I've learn to slow down, everything is not gonna be perfect, not even close but... God has always taken great care of me and why would he stop now. I definitely take better care of myself, I pay more attention to my friends and family, I'm slowly finishing projects that I have started. I have completed goals I set for myself years ago, so its time for me to set new ones. This one has been hard to do...


I plan to document this class digitally and put it in a photo book, lets see how well I keep up. My motto this year was "finish what you start"...well I think that was last years motto. LOL, see what I mean!! It's taken me all this time to finish what I've started. WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED TODAY?

No comments: