Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Season Memory Keeping

It's that time of year....

I have attempted each year to complete my holiday albums with no success to date, I have journaled every year since 2008 except last year (due to being sick), but I have never completed an album- pictures, journaling & layout. This year I announced on the JYC forum my intentions of completing my album by January 15, 2012, so I can be held accountable. I'll keep you informed of my progress. I am using last years completed album so I have a head start.

I love participating in these two classes, and hope my kids will enjoy looking through the albums years down the road.



Gives you journal prompts to follow.





Free style journaling everyday events of December










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coming over from shimelle's forum...i will try to visit daily. look forward to spending the holiday season with people like you!