Sunday, November 13, 2011

QUICK UPDATE

I miss my blog even if I don' t post everyday...

I'm still in good health Yea...

I start my Business and it's actually doing well, I have gotten a few contracts and working hard to continue that flow

My Sons Birthday is next month he will be 15 wow...

I've started thinking about my Thanksgiving menu, not like there is a lot to think about in my family, we are pretty southern traditional in my house.
My Ole Man..."I want Turkey & cornbread dressing", his vegetable of choice potato salad.
My baby Girl... Who turned 17 this past friday wants couscous.
My Son.... his usual Mac & cheese, peach cobbler.
Myself...I always pick and new recipe that appeals to me, this year its a dessert pumkin layer dessert found here I always substitute sweet potatoes instead of pumpkin.

Our Christmas tree would have been up this weekend but I got lazy and actually didn't work, took three days off... yelp cause I'm the boss! So it well be up this coming weekend have not decided my colors yet. I have this cool blue/turquoise & silver, Or my red, green & gold. Hmmmm so many choices.

My goal this year is to complete my holiday journals. I either finish the journaling or the album but never both, this year I'll use my album I finished last year and just journal.
Yes that means Shimelle's Journal your Christmas is starting soon and my girl Ali Edwards December Daily Album.

Back to the highlight of my weekend. My Baby Girl is 17 time flys...


My Facebook post...
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY-GIRL...
She has come a long way, 4 months early, 2lbs, 1oz & 14 inches at birth, spent 6 months in sunrise nic unit, sick in the hospital monthly until the age of 4. Now a beautiful young lady that is an AP honor roll student who is an talented artist & bakes the best tasting prettiest looking cupcakes in the world. I'm soooo proud of her. She is my trooper! Love you Chantel...mom

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

wow from 2lbs to 17 years old...I'd be proud too!!! Happy Birthday!