Monday, November 26, 2012

Gratitude




Monday, hanging out with my bestie Q at my office inputting info for our annual Angel Tree.

Tuesday, Making EWMC - (Electrical Workers Minority Caucus) Angel Tree angel tags to put on the tree.

Wednesday, Kick off to the HOLIDAYS... I love this time of year. Started cooking for Thanksgiving dinner. We are having ham, dressing, country greens, potato salad  mac & cheese and red velvet cake. Met Small fry's mom nice lady.

Thursday, Thanksgiving day spent with family. And yes I have the ISTIS ( eating to much and just wanting to take a nap afterward)

Friday, Girls day... I hung out with my bestie Small fry and her Mom from out of town. Wow a 2 hour message, Dinner at Melos Cellar in Boulder City. Ran out of time no nails or toes and eyebrows look like Burt from Sesame Street.

Saturday, I have a business that allows me to work on my time and my family is very supportive. My kids help me move some office furniture yesterday, then went to Red Robin for dinner. Later we watched Lincoln the vampire slayer my sons picks, it was pretty good. To bed early.

Sunday, Electrical problem at my house... for an electrician hmmm...getter done. So thankful my Dad had all girls and wanted a boy. We are all very independent GIRLS...AKA TOMBOYS...


No comments: