Friday, December 16, 2011

JYC Catch up 5-9

day 5
Count down
We start counting down christmas right after Thanksgiving. I have a app on my iphone, and cute little block counter I made.
















day 6
Tales of two Christmases
I remember the Christmas I took my kids to Disney Land... it was a surprise. We arrived at our hotel at night. They were tired and payed no attention to all the disneyland signs. The next morning we caught the shuttle bus from the hotel. When we entered the gate...I just remember my son saying" oh my god we are in disney california"

day 7
Todo list
Very short this year, orders from my doctor and my wallet. My doctor said my immune system where down to get rid of all the stress possible in addition to most of my extra money being used in my business, No worries. Not buying or making alot of presents this year. only shopping for the ole man and my kids. everyone else gets fudge crinkles.

day 8
Sights of the seasons
My favorite store is Target. I love to roam down the Christmas section, they are always so colorful. My ole man takes me to investigate all the houses decorated with lights we drink hot coco and rate the decorations. We have high standards...LOL














day 9
Traditions
we don't have a lot of traditions, but the one have are dear to me
Putting up Christmas decoration the weekend of the Thanksgiving holiday
Drinking hot coco and driving around looking at christmas lights on houses
My ole man buys me a Christmas Bear each year
Going to my best friends house in our PJs on Christmas morning

No comments: