Friday, December 2, 2011

JYC Day Two

Oh the weather outside is... cold! ...for Vegas.


The winds have died down, even though we are use to high winds in the valley, it turned cold suddenly. Dust was blowing like crazy killing anyone with allergies, clouds covering the mountain peaks of our valley. I really felt bad for the people living in California, they are not use to high wind gusts or should I say wind storms. 40-50 mph wind are not unusual for Las Vegas. California had gust upward of 100 mph...WOW. I watch the weather channel most of the day Thursday. Tonight we have a freeze warning in effect....brrrrrr.

















All said, I didn't let bad weather keep my Christmas spirits down. I just grabbed my Naughty or Nice Santa hat and seized the day. I giggled to myself as people stared, probably thinking it's kinda early for that santa hat, but I held my head up high.






















I like when I visit other blogs and they have free stuff so I thought I try my hand at it. I use these worksheets every year for JYC and December Daily journaling. They are very simple & I enjoy playing around making them up. I found one problem...I should be ahead of the class, so I will try my best to have them up before they are needed. Happy journaling...


get it here























No comments: